|Product:||Spira FT 1.3|
Spira Data Corp. has updated Spira Corporate Web Services for use with Spira FT 1.3.1 on iOS 7. Issues with images, signature and attached pictures have been resolved with this patch. Data caching and related issues have also been addressed. Users running iOS 6 do not need to apply this patch. Spira FT on the Apple App Store has not changed as this patch only affects the Spira Corporate Web Services.
Spira Data Corp. has released a special version of the Spira Express Manager to help Spira FT customers handle quarantined tickets. Please refer to the Installation & Upgrade section below for installation and troubleshooting information.
|Customer Support:||For more information or support, please view www.spiradata.com or email us at email@example.com|
|Target Audience:||Qualified Spira Super Users and System Administrators|
Spira FT 1.3.1 is an important patch release including some critical bug fixes.
Features & Enhancements
- No new features and enhancements are in this release.
- Fixed the issue on the ticket report where extra space was added to the locations section when a database has multiple coordinate location types defined.
- Fixed issue where a dispatched job or ticket would lose notes and or user defined fields.
- Fixed the issue where coordinate locations would not show on Spira FT when dispatched from Spira Command.
- Jobs that are re-dispatched now overwrite the existing job on Spira FT. This bug was introduced in Spira FT 1.3.0 and is now resolved.
- Ticket detail customizations are supported but the ability to make the fields required or read only is not currently supported in Spira Command 4.9. Spira Support can assist you with modifying the configuration manually.
- When registering a new device, if you enter an incorrect code you have to back out of the screen and try again.
- The Spira Corporate Web Services for Spira FT do not write values to the “r_UDF” table. This is a legacy table used by the traditional version of Spira.
- Phases are not filtered based on job type.
- The confirmation dialogues differ slightly between Spira FT on the iPhone and iPad. The iPad displays a single OK message where the iPhone displays OK and Cancel options.
- It may be possible for a ticket with a picture attachment to stay in a queued state on Spira FT but still be received by Spira Corporate Web Services.
Best Practice Reminders
- Ensure your systems meet the minimum system requirements.
- Ensure your databases are backed up with a regular maintenance plan.
- Spira Corporate Web Services Installation Guide
- Spira FT User Guide
- Spira FT EULA
- Spira Support Plan
Installation & Upgrade
- Spira Corporate Web Services Installation Package
- Spira Express Manager for Spira FT
- Spira Corporate Web Services – IIS Compression Script
- Spira FT is available on the Apple App Store
Spira Corporate Web Services and Spira Corporate Database Updates
Although Spira FT is on your iOS device, the Spira Corporate Web Services and/or Spira Corporate database may need to be updated. Please refer to each section below for updates relevant to this release:
Spira Corporate Web Services
This version of Spira FT requires Spira Corporate Web Services version 126.96.36.199. You can verify what version you are running by checking the file version of “Spira.Services.Base.dll” in the bin directory of your Spira Corporate Web Services installation. To update to the latest version of Spira Corporate Web Services please download the latest services and Installation Manual found in the Reference Materials and Installation & Upgrade sections above.
Spira Corporate Database
- There are no database updates required for this version of Spira FT
- If you are upgrading from a pre-Spira FT 1.3 version, please refer to the release notes for important upgrade steps: